Ingredients that we will NEVER use
- Toxins, Toxicants, or Toxic Chemicals
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Formaldahyde or Formaldahyde Releasers
- Artificial Colors
- Coal Tar Dye
- DEA (diethanolamine), TEA (triethanolamine) and MEA (monoethanolamine)
- BHA and BHT
- Sodium Lauryth (or Lauryl) Sulfate (SLS)
- Sodium laureth sulfate
Natural Ingredients that we DO use and love
- Premium quality essential oils & carrier oils that are ethically produced from around the world.
- Pure Witch Hazel Extract.
- Pure Aloe Vera sourced from the US.
- Pure Vegetable Glycerin tested for purity, sourced from the US.
- Radish Root Ferment- a natural, powerful, probiotic-based, broad spectrum preservative that is both COSMOS & NPA Certified.
What does it mean to be COSMOS & NPA Certified?
Environmentally friendly production and processing processes respecting also human health.
Development of the concept of green chemicals
Responsible use of natural resources
Respect of biodiversity
Absence of petrochemical ingredient: parabens, phenoxyethanol, perfumes and synthetic colorants
Absence of GMO
The Essence of the NPA Natural Standard
The NPA Natural Standard is based on natural ingredients, safety, responsibility and sustainability.
- Natural Ingredients: A product labeled “natural” should be made up of only, or at least almost only, natural ingredients and be manufactured with appropriate processes to maintain ingredient purity.
- Safety: A product labeled “natural” should avoid any ingredient with a suspected human health risk.
- Responsibility: A product labeled “natural” should use no animal testing in its development.
- Sustainability: A product labeled “natural” should use biodegradable ingredients and the most environmentally sensitive packaging.
What does this mean for you?
"This standard will help you become more educated about ingredients and processes considered natural. It gives consumers the information you need to easily identify which personal care products meet the standard for natural, and make the best decisions when choosing products." -NPA National